Give mom a break this Mother’s Day with the ultimate vacation (or staycation) through Airbnb. Whether the celebrations are for mom, grandma or multiple generations of amazing women, we’ve curated a lineup of stays for every mother on the list, from poolside palaces, to off-the-grid (and off-the-clock) tiny homes.
Most wishlisted homes by moms, for moms
Airbnb released some of the most wishlisted stays1 by moms2 on the platform, making it easy to choose a mom approved stay. Whether it’s a modern tiny home in Quebec or a chic A-Frame in Ohio, there are plenty of options for the perfect gifting experience.
- Le MICA (Chalets Micro-Element) (Quebec, Canada)
- Dunlap Hollow A-Frame (Rockbridge, OH, United States)
- Piece-of-Art-Loft between Jungle Trees (Tulum, Mexico)
Amazing pools for the on-the-go mom who wants a break (or a tan)
Airbnb has a wide selection of poolside escapes through the Amazing Pools Category perfect for the mom who just wants to cool off and sip her favorite drink by the water. Guests can inspire their favorite nurturer by giving her a stay where all she needs to do is relax, and get her feet wet.
From our partners:
- The Peninsula Beach House (Los Angeles, CA, United States)
- Montauk Waterfront Retreat w/2 Fireplaces (Montauk, NY, United States)
- Luxury A-Frame in a Certified Wildlife Habitat (Stafford, VA, United States)
Tiny homes for the working mom who wants to unplug and escape to nature
Being a working mom is both hard and rewarding. Sometimes, the best gift for the superwomen in our lives is alone time to recoup in nature. Below are a selection of remote tiny homes for her to enjoy and explore… or binge watch her favorite TV show without interruptions.
- New Tree+House at Indian Point | Amazing Lake View (Branson, MO, United States)
- Lovely Treehouse in the Woods Next to Stream (Hardwick, VT, United States)
- New! Art Haus @ Grand Canyon w/ Hot Tub + Add-Ons (Williams, AZ, United States)
Designer homes with chef-inspired kitchens for the hostess with the mostest
For the woman who throws the grandest holiday parties, kickbacks and barbecues, these stays in the Design Category have ample space to entertain this Mother’s Day, with a luxurious flair.
- Architectural Masterpiece | Best View in Telluride (Telluride, CO, United States)
- Modern Venice Family Retreat (Los Angeles, CA, United States)
- 4K sqft Loft | Gym | Pool Table | Ping Pong (Philadelphia, PA, United States)
Vineyard stays for the mom with a refined palette
Some moms just want to have fun. Below are some amazing listings situated on vineyards for mom and her best friends to frolic in and enjoy a tasting or two. Between the stunning views, proximity to tasting rooms and gorgeous accommodations, any wine lover will feel right at home.
- Explore 7-Acre Estate with Private Vineyard & Pool (Sonoma, CA, United States)
- Luxury Villa on 46 Acres in Oregon Wine Country (Dundee, OR, United States)
- Champagne Lounge 11D Cave B Ridge, Views & Wine (Quincy, WA, United States)
Unsure which stay mom would want?
Airbnb gift cards3 are the perfect way to give the gift of adventure and exploration. From charming cottages and trendy apartments to luxurious villas and treehouses, Airbnb offers a variety of accommodations to suit any style and budget. Airbnb gift cards start at $25 and unlock access to a collection of unique homes around the world, giving mom (or a loved one) a say in their perfect stay.
Moms can now also save and add notes about their favorite listings with our redesigned wishlists introduced in our 2023 Summer Release. Wishlists now include a redesigned interface, one-tap saving, and an improved calendar that shows availability of wishlisted homes—making it easier to pick the perfect Mother’s Day soiree together!
1 Active listings added to wishlists created by users on the platform
2 Users who declare as women and have made at least a family stay in 2022
3 Since launching in 2015, gift cards are now available in 15 countries on Airbnb.com.
All homes in this article are intended purely to inspire and illustrate. Airbnb does not recommend or endorse these listings or any other homes on the platform.
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed 1.4 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
For enquiries, product placements, sponsorships, and collaborations, connect with us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!
Our humans need coffee too! Your support is highly appreciated, thank you!