- Netflix and Moonbug Entertainment Ltd. announce all-new animated preschool series and specials based on the beloved characters CoComelon and Little Baby Bum set to debut worldwide on Netflix starting in 2022.
- Netflix and Moonbug will produce new specials, nursery rhyme compilations (4 x 60 min) and three seasons (24 x 7-min episodes) of CoComelon Lane, which will deliver brand-new adventures from JJ and his best friends as they experience life’s big moments as little kids.
- The new series Little Baby Bum: Music Time (48 x 7 min. episodes, 1 season) will premiere in 2023 inviting preschoolers at home into their first exploration of rhythms, sounds, instruments, and other music fundamentals.
- Both CoComelon and Little Baby Bum library catalogs will be available on Netflix.
- Audiences from around the world enjoy CoComelon, which has hit Top 10 on Netflix in 29 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Philippines, South Africa, Canada, and Australia.
- René Rechtman, co-founder and CEO, Moonbug: “With so many options available to kids and families, the popularity of Moonbug’s series on Netflix speaks volumes. With original shows to fan-favorites like CoComelon and Little Baby Bum leading the charge, we want to give viewers even more opportunities to connect through their favorite characters, stories and nursery rhymes.”
- Heather Tilert, Director of Original Animation, Preschool at Netflix: “CoComelon and Little Baby Bum are loved by kids and families all over the globe. We’re thrilled to partner with Moonbug to expand the worlds of both shows, and to bring our youngest viewers even more songs, stories, and adventures from some of their favorite animated friends.”
About Moonbug Entertainment
Moonbug Entertainment is an award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids’ titles in the world. Moonbugs lineup includes global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, My Magic Pet Morphle, Supa Strikas, Go Buster, Playtime with Twinkle, Gecko’s Garage, ARPO and many more which are available in 27 languages. In just three years, it has become a kids programming powerhouse with a library of more than 550 hours of content, which is distributed on more than 100 platforms globally, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sky, Tencent, Youku and Roku. In May of 2020, Tubular Labs named Moonbug one of the leading digital kids’ entertainment companies in the world based on the total number of minutes watched worldwide. For more information about Moonbug and its programming, please visit www.moonbug.com.